1. Almost all your clothes are house clothes
2. You only need to buy deodorant, cologne, and other stuff you put on before you go to outside once a year.
3. Either you eat all the time or your forget to eat all day.
4. Commuting feels “awkward”
5. You don’t fit in in any of the mom “cliques”
6. Almost all of your friends are “virtual”.
7. Talking about your work and co-workers feels surreal, because they all exist online.
8. You’re the only one who thinks TMZ, Buzzfeed, and Mashable are too slow.
9. You’re always the 1st one to hear about local and international news, thanks to Facebook and Twitter.
10. When you talk about your office, it’s with quotation marks.
Julia Jasmine Sta Romana is a writer, content development specialist and enterprise development trainer. She likes to write about science and technology, education, parenting, food, and always looking for ways to make working at home an easier and more fulfilling experience.
Latest posts by Julia Jasmine Sta Romana (see all)
- The Unexpected Upside of the Momo Challenge - February 28, 2019
- Creating Online Economic Opportunities In The Countryside: My RISTT Trainer Experience - June 28, 2018
- Choosing Pain With Purpose - June 23, 2018